Building Bridges Beyond Borders: Success of the 2023 'ChuangxiangChina' Anhui Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition in Europe
The 5th World Science and Technology Development Forum Opens in Shenzhen
Energy China Holds Open Day Events at its “New Green Landmark” Super Projects
IASO Bio establishes international CAR-T diagnostic and treatment center in China to serve MM patients worldwide
First. How to clean heat tempered glass?
1. For heat tempered glass without any dirt, it is sufficient to wet and clean the surface with clean water. We can also moisten the adherent with clean water, and then use a towel or a special brush for cleaning glass to brush the glass. The dirt on the surface can be removed.
2. For heat tempered glass, we can use warm water to remove some of the physical adhesions: the surface of heat tempered glass is sodium silicate, so it has a lot of silanol, which promotes the formation of hydrogen from some extraterritorial molecules and silanol. The bond may cause strong physical adsorption. At this time, you need to use warm water above 50°C and wash it with a towel. A good way is to soak it and wipe it directly with a warm towel.
3. Wipe with a special cleaning agent: After the previous steps, it can be said that the physical adhesion parts that are easy to remove on the surface are basically removed, and the rest is fine cleaning. There are also many cleaners or liquids for cleaning glass on the market, just buy some and follow their product instructions.
4. Wipe with ethanol: In order to be more secure, use ethanol to clean it again. This will be better. The surface of the glass will be smoother. Basically, organic or inorganic matters will be washed away. Ethanol is almost a very small organic molecule. It can enter most of the organic matter and act as a solvent, dispersant, emulsifier, etc., making organic or inorganic matter easy to fall off and remove, that is, it plays a role in cleaning. .
Second. What is the proportion of heat tempered glass?
1. The specific gravity of heat tempered glass is 2.4～2.8g/cm^3.
2. Heat tempered glass (Tempered glass/Reinforced glass) belongs to safety glass. Heat tempered glass is actually a kind of prestressed glass. In order to increase the strength of the glass, chemical or physical methods are usually used to form a compressive stress on the glass surface. When the glass is subjected to external force, the surface stress is first offset, thereby increasing the bearing capacity and strengthening the glass itself. Cold and heat resistance, wind pressure resistance, impact resistance, etc.
3. Heat tempered glass is obtained by cutting ordinary annealed glass to the required size, then heating it to about 700 degrees close to the softening point, and then performing rapid and uniform cooling (usually 5-6MM glass is heated at 700 degrees for 240 The temperature is lowered for about 150 seconds. 8-10MM glass is heated at 700 degrees for about 500 seconds, and the temperature is lowered for about 300 seconds. In short, the heating and cooling time is different according to the thickness of the glass). After tempering, uniform compressive stress is formed on the surface of the glass, and tensile stress is formed inside, which improves the bending and impact strength of the glass, and its strength is about four times that of ordinary annealed glass. The heat tempered glass that has been tempered cannot be subjected to any cutting, grinding, or other processing or be damaged, otherwise it will be broken into pieces due to the destruction of the uniform compressive stress balance.