Global Times: Ironclad historical evidence reveals Philippines' claim over Huangyan Dao a groundless farce
BKB 2024 GLOBAL STRATEGY CONFERENCE SUCCESSFULLY HELD
Consumption Remains Robust during the Spring Festival Holiday in the Year of the Loong in China -- The Official Translation of “loong year” Draws Attention
“Flourishing Time of Loong at Pear Town”- Successful Sessions of Yangxin County 4th Village Evening Reception Launching Ceremony and Laodian Town Public Village Evening Party
1. Generally speaking, you need to look at the material first: Disposable gloves are basically made of new polyethylene materials. The new materials are non-toxic and tasteless, with good transparency, safety and hygiene, so they can directly contact food. Don't choose to produce the recycled material particles, the appearance is black, even dark, taste, and the hygiene is not up to standard.
2. Look at the appearance: the qualified sealing is good, and the water is not leaking, so that in the face of greasy, water stains, the dye is not easy to break, and the toughness is strong, the pull is strong, and wearing it can protect our hands from oil.
3. Look at the thickness: The thickness of Disposable gloves is directly related to the weight of a single gram. Generally speaking, the weight of a single gram is thick, and the thickness of a small gram is thin. The thin is cheap, but the utilization rate is low because it is too Thinner is easier to break, and the better the thickness, the higher the price. Such gloves have strong barrier properties, are not easily broken, and are more resistant to oil, water, and dirt.
4. Look at the size: choose your own size model, pay attention to the appropriateness of the actual size, in order to be more accurate, it is best to measure before buying, generally the length from the middle finger to the wrist, and the width of the palm. It is much easier to choose the size of the glove according to the measured size, and it is convenient to choose the appropriate size. It can't be too long, too short, or too big. The common sizes are large, medium, and small. Choose according to your needs.
5. Look at the packaging: Generally speaking, the selection of the packaging has the production license certification, hygienic test report, and can provide the test certificate; the outer packaging has the production date, shelf life, production batch number, manufacturer address, weight, length, width, thickness of the packaging glove Products with the most basic information.
6. Look at the manufacturer: Disposable gloves are produced in regular factories, generally with complete qualifications, workshop standards, and process production conform to industry standards. Do not choose small workshops and black factories. There is no guarantee for health after-sales.